Sunday, March 21, 2010



I feel so far behind in my blogging, sorry followers....So let's recap this week. On Tuesday we had a two show day in Atlanta at the Ferst Center for the Performing Arts. The first show was awesome, we had a full house, they even added seats to the pit area, there had to be atleast 1,000+ kids. The second show went well, but we had about 200 kids, which doesn't seem like a lot when the first show had no open seats, it kinda threw us when we started it just looked so empty, though mommy came to my show :) After the shows we went to the Georgia Aquarium, yea fishies :)
On Wednesday we had what we thought was a 4 hour drive to Mississippi. I drove for 3 hours and was getting tired, thought I'd pull over and have someone else drive the last hour. Figured that wouldn't be so bad.....what my navigator and I failed to realize was that we changed time zones. It really sucked to be thinking that we were only an hour away to realize we had 2 more hours left to go. It was totally time for me to stop driving...ugh...but it was nice when we finally arrived at our hotel that it had an indoor swimming pool and hot tub. Finally I get to use my bathing suit:) Thursday we headed to Arkansas and had a nice little pit stop at a park in Memphis along the Mississippi river where we played some football and just enjoyed being out in the sun. Friday we had a good show in Paragould, Ar but an 8 hour drive to Oklahoma, usually we've split up the long drives over 2 days, or it's just driving on a day off. After an early load-in, doing a show, and loading out, we all started to get a little stir crazy around the last two hours. People started climbing up the walls, or rather over the seats, but we survived and made it to Oklahoma and awoke Saturday to SNOW!!!! SNOW GODDAMMIT!!!! I took this tour to get away from the snow. We went to Florida, and Georgia and it wasn't warm, and now we have SNOW!!!! It's just not fair :)
Our Lion's sister lives about 5 mins from our hotel so we all went over there last night for drinks and food and to be entertained by her adorable kids. It was nice to actually be in a house, I think it made everyone miss home just a little.....HI KASSEY.....today we're going to try and fit in doing laundry, a wal-mart run, and going to the Science Museum...and cleaning out the van, if we don't clean out the van today I'm going to go insane and start throwing stuff out the windows, my OCD side is starting to go crazy with the crap everywhere.....

No comments:

Post a Comment